An update for the last blog posted:
D got his paycheck (with some adjustment made to his w-4 dependents) on the last day of the month. We also received our California State tax refund in our account that day. The next business day our mortgage was deducted from our bank account. With the paycheck & refund we were able to make our mortgage and rent payments! Thank you, God!
An update since:
D got laid off today. His company's been laying people off at branches
country-wide, but we never expected he'd be one of those lay-offs! With the housing industry doing so horrible, the relocation/moving business is directly negatively affected. They gave him one month's pay as part of a severance package. We'll have our medical coverage until the end of the month, then we'll have to pay for cobra. However, his company will reimburse us for the cobra for three months. I'm in shock. I think he's actually dealing with it better than I am
(I tend to be the one in our marriage to stress out about life). He's going to start looking for jobs tonight as he only has a month to find one!
Please pray for him to land a job quickly--one that won't leave us
financially stretched from month to month. And please pray for me to
stop stressing out and fully trust that God is still in control (I
know it in my heart, but in my head I'm freaking out).
3.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment