Yes, so...have I mentioned yet how much I love my new camera? These are the flowers that were in a little vase on the table at
my brother's birthday dinner (we went
to Greens in SF--I highly recommend it). And here is a pic o
f my handsome brother on his bday.Speaking of SF...my dad's side of the family had a family reunion of sorts last month at his cousin's house in SF. My grandma's cousin from Sweden came with his wife for a visit & every family member in CA who was able gathered to meet them. I loved it. I felt as though it might've been my only opportunity to meet my Swedish relatives (plus, I admit, I wanted to make friends with them in case we ever get to go to Sweden in the future & need tour guides). They were such warm & friendly people...and they loved our girls (our oldest is the most Swedish looking in our family!). The Swedes are the older couple standing next to my dad.
We had more adventures last month, too:
- Erika invited the girls to 'Kids to Work Day' at ebay & I got to tag along. Our oldest got a rainbow painted on her face.
- We went to Wallace to celebrate Halverson birthdays. Our youngest got to see her buddy Scott, D helped put out a fire (he's wearing the red shirt in the pic) & our oldest played with Nana.
No comments:
Post a Comment