9.10.2008

is it September already?


I just realized it's been months since I last updated this page! Yikes! I apologize for putting this off for so long.
Quick recap of the summer: As a family we spent a few days in Arizona and took several trips to the zoo. Our oldest also went to 2 wks. of VBS and had weekly gymnastics, swim lessons & art classes! Oh yeah--and we planted a garden together & grew tomatoes, zuchini, cucumbers, strawberries & corn!
Our weeks are full this fall, too!
Our oldest also started attending a pre-K class (that means next year is Kindergarten!) and continues to take gymnastics. Our youngest's 7th tooth broke through last week! She's a mellow teether: no crankiness, crying or loss of sleep...just a lot of drool. She's too long for her 9 mo. jammies & most 9 mo. onesies and....(drumroll, please)...she will take a bottle now! I joined a MOPS group for the year and am continuing to attend a young moms Bible study at church. D. is still working for Q & A and intends to get recertified as an EMT this fall & go to the fire academy in January (please pray about that for us).
So that's the latest!

No comments: