no freakin way... What were they doing in there?? My goodness! i hope you got a deposit from them and keep it. Does this mean you are renting again? Or moving back in?
We, also, have been renters for the last year. The house we've been living in looks NOTHING CLOSE to the disaster of what they left our house looking like! We'd like to rent it out again, but are going to do some repair work before that happens.
3 comments:
No way! Not cool. Even though I'm a renter I still say "gotta love renters." I just happen to care about other people and their property.
no freakin way... What were they doing in there?? My goodness! i hope you got a deposit from them and keep it.
Does this mean you are renting again? Or moving back in?
We, also, have been renters for the last year. The house we've been living in looks NOTHING CLOSE to the disaster of what they left our house looking like! We'd like to rent it out again, but are going to do some repair work before that happens.
Post a Comment