



Words/Phrases the youngest has said for the first time this week:
1. Gabba-Gabba
2. Whoops!
3. Gum
Things we've discovered this week:
1. There's a tomato plant growing in the middle of our back lawn.
2. The youngest had a flea in her diaper (stray cat that visits got sprayed right after this discovery)
3. The cat we thought was a stray actually belongs to one of our neighbors. Her name is Princess (perfect for our kids).
4. The youngest can & will chew gum! I'll try to get a picture of this up soon.
5. The oldest can flip over the bar at gymnastics without assistance! (VERY proud parents here)
Things I've forgotten about this week:
1. The water filling the tub for the youngest's bath (D. found it and turned it off before it was full enough to spill over onto the floor)
2. My grilled cheese cooking on the skillet. (so sad. why do I mess up the easiest things to make?)
3. The water filling the pool in the back yard. D. wasn't home this time, so it DID spill over. Benefit: I didn't have to water that part of the lawn today!
There's more, too, but guess what? I can't remember! My brain is mush lately.
But I DID remember to include some cute pics!
1 comment:
I just love that picture of D. and A. at the wedding. The girls are too stinkin' cute. We have a picture of you and Zoe that I should send you, it's so cute.
It was good to see you guys, albiet for a short time.
Post a Comment